Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Geo Super Angel Grey Review

Hello girls!!
Today I'm going to review Geo Super Angel in Grey
This review is 100% my opinion :3



Power Available : 0.00 to -7.00
Diameter : 14.8mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38%-42%
Life Span : 1 Year
Manufacturer : GEO Medical




This lenses is cute♥ I love that grey color. Give you dolly eyes look and black limbal ring. But not as dolly as and not big as Miss Eye Fairy Of Water Grey . But this lenses give gorgeous look!! Kyaaaa~ LOL. Tbh, really give you cool eyes look♥


Ok! Ignore my stupid face >.<




Quite comfortable on my eyes. The color is a dark grey on my medium brown colored eyes, but can appear blue grey in very bright lighting. They really do enlarge my smallish eyes, but once again not as big as Miss Eye Fairy Of Water Grey . Okay what do u think about this lenses ? I bought this from online shop.

Overall : 8/10
♥ Affordable price
♥ Cool design

2 comments:

  1. soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!this lenses looks amazing on you, i wish i have this kind of circle lenses because my eyes are so small...btw, you are so beautiful and so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Nice <3

    ReplyDelete